Kern County Hispanic Commission on Alcohol and Drug Abuse Services
(dba) KCHC Outpatient Recovery Services
1304 L Street
Bakersfield, CA 93301
KCHC Outpatient Recovery Services main focus is to improve the quality of life for men and women with substance abuse disorders and co-occurring disorders. Services are offered both in English and Spanish.
We are dedicated to helping community members of Kern County. KCHC Outpatient Recovery Services uses evidence-based curriculum in both group and individual settings.
Beneficiaries will gain:
- increase awareness of their addiction and co-occurring disorders
- insight of the consequences and impact of the disorder on themselves, their family, system and community
Beneficiaries will learn and practice how to:
- utilize the core functions of the curriculum
- recognize relapse triggers
- identify daily stress
- acknowledge alcohol and drug use
- analyze thoughts and behaviors
- establish the coping skills needed
KCHC Outpatient Recovery Services clinical staff will support and encourage all beneficiaries to begin exploring and practicing new ways to creating a healthy lifestyle that enhances their personal relationships and the community. Each individual will be inspired to stand up for themselves and recognize they have the freedom to create a new lifestyle that supports their sobriety.